Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros Brawl (may have spoilers!!!!)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Super Smash Bros Brawl (may have spoilers!!!!) Empty Super Smash Bros Brawl (may have spoilers!!!!)

Post  Shining Darkness Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:33 am

This is where you can chat about anything related to super smash bros, but PLEASE put *Spoilers* at the top if you are gonna spoil much.

*MINOR spoilers*

I have 77% on subspace emissary, killed all bosses on map and looked at all the doors in the "Great maze". Also, i beat classic on very hard, my best character is either ike rob or sonic, and i have stagebuilder parts B and have completed single player event matches 1-28. Hmm... wait, what were the spoilers there again?

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Brawl (may have spoilers!!!!) Empty Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl (may have spoilers!!!!)

Post  CottonCandy Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:23 am

I like Kirby's super smash! It's so funny X]
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Brawl (may have spoilers!!!!) Empty Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl (may have spoilers!!!!)

Post  Shining Darkness Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:27 pm

*SPOILER*

Yah.. cook kirby is cool. Plus it gets everyone. I don't like luigi/sonic/pikachus final smash. ROB has a nice one..it's like a small cone of energy goes from his eyes and you can attack/move and it stays there.

Oh yah, also, on pokemon trainers final smash, if you look i THINK it seems like a moltres comes out throughout the move.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:14 am

*SPOILER*

I really like Pit. Suprisingly he's really good. I like his reflecting move (side B). Now Wolf's final smash... Dang! It is SO cool! I love the tank! It's so awesome!!
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:29 am

*minor spoiler*

I think wolf has same as fox/falco.

I dunno much bout wolf, i haven't got him yet.

I know all my missing characters i think.

Wolf, ganondorf, and i THINK jigglypuff

i have toon link..

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:37 am

My bro got all the characters x.x He's such a freak. Now he's planning on getting all the levels...
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:19 am

Lol. i don't have all the characters... yet. I've been looking at the "challenges" and completing them. They don't show characters though. I can't beat the target smash level 1 in 15 seconds... i did it in 16 though.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:30 am

Wow... You are crazy!! I'm really bad at SSB though. In Melee and the original all I was good with was Kirby. I'm starting to get sort of good with Pit now...
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:31 am

Lol... Link is my favorite video game character.
I used him in SSB and SSBM.
I have tossed him aside in brawl for ike in brawl though.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:42 am

Yeah, my bro loves Ike to death. After all, we love fire emblem, right?
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:47 am

*Might have MINOR spoilers.*

Hmm. I like him more because he is a lot stronger. That's to balance cuz NO ranged attacks though. I don't mind... ike is cool, and strong. I get a lot of kills with him, but still have average falls. Im actually really good at surviving with Aether.

Anyway, for Grand Aether, i would have done it differently. I would have kept Aether same as it is, but Grand Aether i would make do about 50-75 damage (average for a Final Smash) and have it heal equal damage to what it dealt. (same as aether in Fire Emblem kinda.)

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:59 am

Ike is really slow though. He's pretty amazing. He does a lot of damage.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:00 am

He's not that slow... well, not as slow as i expected.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:43 am

Yeah, sort of. Sonic is really fast. So is squirtle O_O
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:44 am

Sonic sucks vs my ike. I can pwn the attacks where he curls into a ball. He can't touch my like that. Then he has like 2 other attacks.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:54 am

Yeah. Sonic isn't that bad though. You just have to be really good with him and use him right, and he'll pwn.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:59 am

He doesn't do much damage, and no ranged.. unless you are above them and use the spring. Which i can still dodge easy. I can kill sonic well. Side b attack will go towards sonic, and ill hit before they hit me. Then up b or standard b to hit above me. Cuz no range, down b to counter. lols. However, fighting, say, samus is a pain in the butt cuz all the ranged attacks.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:17 am

I hate fighting Samus. It's too hard!!
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:42 am

I should practice on that. Im good at 1v1 battles. though. Ranged is SLIGHTLY less annoying there.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:05 am

Big spoiler!

ssbb ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54TXOdirtsg

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:21 am

Ah! I refuse to watch it!
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 am

Lol... have you noticed we are the only ones in this thread? then again, there are * counts* 5 or 6 real posters.... *sighs*

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:35 am

Wow... We are. lol.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:24 am

Maybe we should make it a different topic...
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:50 am

i dunno. maybe.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next