Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room 203

3 posters

Go down

Room 203 Empty Room 203

Post  weirdiswhatilike Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:07 am

New Story!!!
---*---
"Riccil! Hey Ricci! Come on down were about to leave!" bellowed my older brother Jake.

"Alright, alright! I'll be down in a minute!" I screamed back. God, can't get any peace or quiet around here now a days! I was still packing my bags for our summer road trip, woohoo. I was almost done. My mom had given me a diary for the trip. It was a brown leather bound book with a a studded flower in the corner on the front. I had already started my first entry.

June 10, 2008

Hi my name is Riccil America Richards and I am 14 (how formal and cheesy...) Ya, my middle name is America so shut up about it! I have two older brothers, the 16 year old is James and the oldest is 18 named Jake. Each had a friend coming on the trip with us. Ya I know a 14 year old girl alone with four older guys, a dream come true! I was the only girl in the family. My mother died 6 years back and my dad has been supporting the family since then. Oh crap I have to go!

I snatched up the diary and my suitcase. I sped down the stairs almost knocking over James friend Thomas. "Woah, slow down there!" he joked.

I stuck my tongue out and stalked into the kitchen finding my two brothers and Jakes friend Eric. "So when are we supposed to be going?" I asked annoyed.

My brother Jake looked at me and smiled apologetically, "Dad wants a picture."

I groaned and was soon shoved into the center of four guys. I know what your thinking I mean I'm must be the luckiest girl in the world but not really all of these guys treat me like a little sister. Besides all of them were annoying.
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Room 203 Empty Re: Room 203

Post  weirdiswhatilike Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:17 am

I decided to put up photos of the characters:

Ricil~ https://2img.net/h/i37.photobucket.com/albums/e74/ringalo17/anime.jpg

James~ http://www.freewebs.com/angelofdestiny/hot_gimmick.jpg

Jake~ https://2img.net/h/i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Yoshitsumi/guys/guys.jpg

Thomas~ https://2img.net/h/i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/high_on_shugar/Anime%20Boys/0809.jpg

Eric~ https://2img.net/h/i60.photobucket.com/albums/h26/hacker_seig/a.jpg
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:55 am

coool really good

!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:04 am

Entry #2
June 11, 2008

Here I am. Sitting in a stuffy minivan with four guys taking a road trip from Colorado to New York! Yipee! My dad pretty much forced me to go. I didn't care much but now I was stuck with four stinking teenage boys cramped to the point of where my legs were numb. I barely had enough room to write in this diary. Each person was switching off for driving, it was evening. It allowed others to sleep. Oh and did I mention the snore like a whole orchestra? Ya, it is like a freaking snore concert in here! We were now in Kansas. It was slow traffic because of construction! God help me!

I was immediately interrupted by a one big foot which was thrusted into my lap and an arm that was flopped over my shoulder. It was a very uncomfortable situation.

"Hey, Ricci! You still awake?" asked Eric who had just switched with James to drive.

"Um duh! Its so freaking loud in here its nearly impossible to sleep!" i protested quietly.

Eric chuckled and passed a SunnyD back to me. I excepted it readily. "I see a hotel up a ways and we can stop for the night maybe."

I agreed silently to myself, a hotel would be far better than this!
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:39 am

its good
anything related to you?

LOL
!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:28 pm

I have taken a summer road trip from oregon to oklahoma in a minivan, it was sucky!!! But sadly no young guys to be stuck with...
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:08 am

ahhhhh
well thats cool
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down