Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a living h-e-l-l

+2
Shining Darkness
Press2000
6 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It's a living h-e-l-l - Page 5 Empty Re: It's a living h-e-l-l

Post  Shining Darkness Sun May 11, 2008 11:06 am

*runs in the direction Lina indicated* Hey... Who the heck are you? And am i the only who thinks he could eventually get used to this house? And anyone have food? Or drinks? Or answers to those or any of my other questions?

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Mon May 12, 2008 12:27 am

Elizabeth sat down against the wall, holding her knees to herself. Maybe if she curled up really, really small she could just shrink away and wake up in her bed, cold sweat on her forehead and this whole thing would be over. But she knew she was awake. Her mind was not this creative in her sleep.
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

http://waec4teens.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon May 12, 2008 6:36 am

Lina looked at Dave curiously. "You could seriously get used to this?" She sighed and looked away in disgust. This place was a freak show. Zombies? Where else would you find them? She groaned.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Mon May 12, 2008 8:33 am

Wait... What happens if we open all the doors and never close them?

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

It's a living h-e-l-l - Page 5 Empty It's a living H-E-L-L

Post  Clumbsylittlegirl Mon May 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Cleston wrote:ok enters house not waanting to find anyone and walks through random door

find Emotept Elizibeth and arya thinks go-d dam-n it
hi thanks for leaving me who is that???

me: that is empotept.

him: hi *waves*

me: okay. so what could we do to not want to leave? Oh I know. Tie Some one up then torcher them with Elizabeths makeup purse I found at school. Here elizabethh *hands you the makeup purse*
Clumbsylittlegirl
Clumbsylittlegirl

http://narutardistic_world.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Clumbsylittlegirl Mon May 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Living Skeleton. wrote:Wait... What happens if we open all the doors and never close them?

ME: I don't know. Maybe we should try. *opens door and watches walls move.* Damn. This is so not helping.
*sits on a chair.* this is comfy *closes eyes. opens eyes again and the room changed. I was in a different room.* ah shit. *looks around*

emotept: where is arya? Don't tell me the house changed already. *kicks wall. wall falls and arya looks at him.* There you are. *he helps me back into the room.*

me: this house is fucked up.
Clumbsylittlegirl
Clumbsylittlegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Clumbsylittlegirl Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 pm

Cleston wrote:
gothiclover124 wrote:
Cleston wrote:
gothiclover124 wrote:*Runs*
Hello
*falls on top of somebody*
Who r u?

him: I'm Emotept
(15, water earth, dark and mysterious, friendly to some ppl but not all)
me:Arya *i put my hand out for a hand shack.*

him: so u trpped too?

me: oh yeah. I have my friends here, but I have no clue where they r. Wanna help me find a way out?

him: the house shapes it'self. When u want one room u go into a totally different place (kinda like on rose red (love that movie)

me: damn. I was so sure I was gonna get out.

him: it's possible... but u have to not want it. I've been here for months. I can't not want to get out.

me: i've been here ten minutes, or so it seems, and I already want to get the hell out.
*he laughs*
ok for liking rose red you arwe officially awesome

you know that movie? I love it. I watch it every night. I find it so scary when the dead come alive... gives me the creeps, but I love it.
the first time i watched it it was at a friend who has a honted house and we saw a shadow and we shat ourselvs cuz it wasnt his brthers or sisters and well it freaked us out cuz it was after a "scary" part and it fraeked us out

dude when I watched it, it was pitch balck in the rooom with my friend matt *he is my best friend in the whole world* Normally it's the girls clinging to the person, that time it was him. I almost shit my pants at one part. The part with the girl's arm all messed up and she looked human in her ghost form. How the one girl who could move things with her mind would want to touch that thing I don't know.
Clumbsylittlegirl
Clumbsylittlegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Tue May 13, 2008 10:09 am

"What the hell? Makeup?" Elizabeth picked it up and looked at it disgusted. It was PINK. and had PINK make-up. "I A) do not wear make up and B) do not own this crap." She tossed it across the room and continued tohuddle, but more in thought than in shock.

How to get out...how to get out...how to get out?
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue May 13, 2008 10:12 am

Hey, what's-you-name, if we stayed for a bit and i opened all the doors until i found one that led out and left it open could we all get out like that?

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Tue May 13, 2008 11:38 am

Lina scrambled for the makeup bag. "If I could find some blue or green eyeshadow..." she mumbled quietly, trying to see into the bag. Then she found the cutest pen! "Oh my gosh! This is so cute!" Lina squealed, hugging a pink fuzzy pen. All the contents in the bag were pink. Lina wasn't fond of pink things since they didn't work well with her, but the pen just made her heart sing. She tossed away the bag, and clutched the pen. It made her feel happy in the house of torture.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clumbsylittlegirl Tue May 13, 2008 9:07 pm

CottonCandy wrote:Lina scrambled for the makeup bag. "If I could find some blue or green eyeshadow..." she mumbled quietly, trying to see into the bag. Then she found the cutest pen! "Oh my gosh! This is so cute!" Lina squealed, hugging a pink fuzzy pen. All the contents in the bag were pink. Lina wasn't fond of pink things since they didn't work well with her, but the pen just made her heart sing. She tossed away the bag, and clutched the pen. It made her feel happy in the house of torture.

ME: are you kidding me?! y does this ugly... pink.... thing make you happy? *kick a table down.*

him: chill out *he puts his hands on my sholders*

me: *i take them off* I will not calm down. I want out! I want out now! This god Damn place is pissing me off! If I don't get out soon, someone is gonna die. not anyone I know and are my friends. Maybe you.

him: this place has already started to get to you. *i looked at him*

me: I'm hungry, I'm cold, and my entire body feels tingly. You try.

him: my friend Jake had the same thing. I still can't find him.

me: well maybe we should just say screw him, and forget he was here. I'm a girl not a guy. I must have something different.

him: you must have ice or wind or water, or maybe all three.

me: what are you talking about?

him: this house sorta makes everything like a nightmare/ dream. You can have element powers. Hold up your hands tword the wall and think of very cold things and think of freezing something.

me: your nuts.

him: try.

me: okay what ever. It's not gonna work. *i held up my hands and thought of anatica. I froze the wall.* daaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Clumbsylittlegirl
Clumbsylittlegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Wed May 14, 2008 4:16 am

Elizabeth looked up just seconds before a blast of cold covered her, frosting the front part of her body. She blinked a few times then pryed the ice out of her hair.

"What the hell...?" She said, looking around. "Oh so now you're gonna tell me that I'm covered in ice cause she did something weird?" Elizabeth pointed to arya with her thumb. Then she noticed one of her other friends holding a pink pen like it was her favorite thing.

"If it came from the bag, keep it." She said sternly.
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Wed May 14, 2008 10:07 am

Press2000 wrote:Elizabeth looked up just seconds before a blast of cold covered her, frosting the front part of her body. She blinked a few times then pryed the ice out of her hair.

"What the hell...?" She said, looking around. "Oh so now you're gonna tell me that I'm covered in ice cause she did something weird?" Elizabeth pointed to arya with her thumb. Then she noticed one of her other friends holding a pink pen like it was her favorite thing.

Lina plopped on the ground, in total bliss. She giggled in delight and held up the pen. "Oh yes, you're my fuzzy little pen! Yes you are!" she cooed. Lina's hair was totally out of control. Her hair was not in every direction, but straight up, frozen by the ice. She hadn't even done anything to fix it; she wasn't even screaming bloody murder and that she was going to kill the person that did this to her hair. There was definitely something wrong with her. Lina giggled again. She walked up to Elizabeth, and turned her head sideways. "I like smiley faces. They're so... happy!" she exclaimed with a crooked grin. It was crooked. Not straight. Crooked. Lina started dancing around the room, her hair still standing straight up. She looked like she must've come out of some psycho place. Of course Lina's sane side was telling her this, but she had already cracked; she couldn't stop now.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Wed May 14, 2008 10:29 am

Wait... for some reason i'm still warm. Does that mean i have fire? If so maybe i could make a fire for us to keep us warm.. *thinks* And you didn't answer my question about opening the doors.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Clumbsylittlegirl Wed May 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Press2000 wrote:Elizabeth looked up just seconds before a blast of cold covered her, frosting the front part of her body. She blinked a few times then pryed the ice out of her hair.

ME: sorry *looks sorry*

him: yeah it's ice. think of an ocean and water.

me: maybe all this is a weird dream. I'll try. *closes my eyes and thinks of water. The entire room starts filling up with water.* is it working?

him: i think so. stop it before you drownd us *i open my eyes and the water goes away. all that is left is little drops coming off the tables and chairs.*

me: wow! If this is a dream it's a killer one. *i pinch myself* ouch. That hurt. It's real.

him: try thinking of something really breezy.

me: it won't work for breezy. I can't have superb powers *closes eyes. feels a very cold chill coming in.* that was not me. *someone walks out from hallway*

stranger: emotept!

him: matt! My god.

me: that's matt!

him: yeah. dude matt... she's got the same things as you do.

matt: huh. That's odd. *he smiles*

him: dude u could hit it off with her.

me: YOU ARE NOT DECIDING WHETHER I LIKE HIM OR NOT WITHOUT ME AND WE AREN'T GONNA HIT IT OFF. *water starts pourring in. Ice falls from the ceiling and wind kicks up a storm.*

him: FNE! STOP IT THOUGH *slowly the stporm stopped*

matt: dammmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

him: half an hour and I already see your just like matt.

matt: half an hour and your trying to make match maker?!

him: yep. *smiles*

matt: your so stupid sometimes. *wind starts back up but stops when I put my hand on his shoulder.*
Clumbsylittlegirl
Clumbsylittlegirl

Back to top Go down

It's a living h-e-l-l - Page 5 Empty It's a living H-EL-L

Post  Clumbsylittlegirl Wed May 14, 2008 9:17 pm

Living Skeleton. wrote:Wait... for some reason i'm still warm. Does that mean i have fire? If so maybe i could make a fire for us to keep us warm.. *thinks* And you didn't answer my question about opening the doors.

me: yes I did. It won't work. All we can do is watch the house move around by that *sits down on the floor in a bubble filled with water*
Clumbsylittlegirl
Clumbsylittlegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Thu May 15, 2008 8:29 am

Wait... We can survive maybe if we can get food somehow.. And by food i don't mean those rats *picks one up*. What should i name him? *laughs at your expressions*

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Clumbsylittlegirl Fri May 16, 2008 9:04 pm

Living Skeleton. wrote:Wait... We can survive maybe if we can get food somehow.. And by food i don't mean those rats *picks one up*. What should i name him? *laughs at your expressions*

me: yucky. *sticks tounge out is disgust*

him: matt was dared to eat one,but chicken shit didn't

me: dude have u eaten one? probably not all that good

him: no,but..

me:there are not buts in this!
Clumbsylittlegirl
Clumbsylittlegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sat May 17, 2008 8:31 am

Well.. could i burn the house down?

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sat May 17, 2008 11:21 am

gothiclover124 wrote:
Cleston wrote:
gothiclover124 wrote:
Cleston wrote:
Hello
Who r u?

me: oh yeah. I have my friends here, but I have no clue where they r. Wanna help me find a way out?

him: the house shapes it'self. When u want one room u go into a totally different place (kinda like on rose red (love that movie)

him: it's possible... but u have to not want it. I've been here for months. I can't not want to get out.

me: i've been here ten minutes, or so it seems, and I already want to get the hell out.
*he laughs*

you know that movie? I love it. I watch it every night. I find it so scary when the dead come alive... gives me the creeps, but I love it.
the first time i watched it it was at a friend who has a honted house and we saw a shadow and we shat ourselvs cuz it wasnt his brthers or sisters and well it freaked us out cuz it was after a "scary" part and it fraeked us out

dude when I watched it, it was pitch balck in the rooom with my friend matt *he is my best friend in the whole world* Normally it's the girls clinging to the person, that time it was him. I almost shit my pants at one part. The part with the girl's arm all messed up and she looked human in her ghost form. How the one girl who could move things with her mind would want to touch that thing I don't know.
yeah i remember that i scared me shitless... well almost i told you what happened so right after we had to ps(s) so we went to the toilet and took turns one at the door the other .... doing the buisness then we went back and finished it and realy scared but we laugh at it now
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sat May 17, 2008 11:28 am

Living Skeleton. wrote:Well.. could i burn the house down?
well one it would kill us and two i want to see if i have a power
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sat May 17, 2008 11:32 am

sorry had to check well back
ok well i am in martial arts so tinking deeply accidenly kicks and fire flys out oops accidently works the water and puts it out
W T F well trys a punch and wind happen
people start to compain stomps foot planning to say quit whining but ends up sprouting earth in middle all rooms around the doors stop
waight i want to stay
one door moves and outside is visible to all
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sun May 18, 2008 4:24 am

Try to escape now! *opens another door* More outdoors. You can leave but i'm staying for now.

((cleston, that post was hard to understand))

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Clumbsylittlegirl Tue May 20, 2008 9:11 pm

Living Skeleton. wrote:Well.. could i burn the house down?

emo: no. I tried that. That's how me and matt got seperated.

matt: u got it easy. The shit I seen was creepy

me: this house is creepy.

emo: I have an idea. U two won't like it, but it's worth a try.

matt: what?!

emo: u tow could... and have fun and not want to get out.

me: NO!

matt: wait. Is there something wrong with me?

me: No! I just don't know u. And I kinda don't wanna screw you if I don't know you. Besides I'm young.

emo: how young?

me: 14

matt: im 15

emo: im 15 and 1/2*smiles*

me:*sacatsticly* oh big deal!
Clumbsylittlegirl
Clumbsylittlegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Clumbsylittlegirl Tue May 20, 2008 9:13 pm

Cleston wrote:
gothiclover124 wrote:
Cleston wrote:
gothiclover124 wrote:
Cleston wrote:
Hello
Who r u?

*he laughs*

yeah i remember that i scared me shitless... well almost i told you what happened so right after we had to ps(s) so we went to the toilet and took turns one at the door the other .... doing the buisness then we went back and finished it and realy scared but we laugh at it now

we do too. With me I have to watch something scarier right after I watch scary. That's why I spend all saturday (every saturday) watching movies. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool (i just had to put the smiley)
Clumbsylittlegirl
Clumbsylittlegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum