Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Talk about w/e cause I'm really bored" topic.

+5
weirdiswhatilike
Shining Darkness
CottonCandy
Admin
Press2000
9 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The "Talk about w/e cause I'm really bored" topic. - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Talk about w/e cause I'm really bored" topic.

Post  Shining Darkness Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:32 am

Light, not sun. lols... Dunno how it works. Like my 5 shadows thing. I think if the lights are at certain angles, and far enough, they don't like the ground well alone, so when you block some it makes many shadows.

NEED PEOPLE FOR "yesterday was paradise" role play. PLEASE JOIN!! afro

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

The "Talk about w/e cause I'm really bored" topic. - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Talk about w/e cause I'm really bored" topic.

Post  CottonCandy Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:34 am

Oi... That's confusing... Well, you know what I meant.... I hope. I joined! cheers
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:36 am

I know to both of those.

And, i am putting this around the threads so that everyone will know, and hopefully join! *sigh*

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:38 am

Yeah... We gots to have more RPers!
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:40 am

When we lack role players, we lack the ability to role play.

Then, without a role to fill we turn into (my username)

It's not good! Exclamation Exclamation

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:43 am

lol. We must recruit RPers! Maybe I'll teach Dreamer how to Roleplay...
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:57 am

Good.. good.. we only need 5 more, with her four.

It rhymes!

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:29 am

Haha... I luff rhymes! They're amazing...!
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:00 pm

Yah...

Rhyming is great.

Lols.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:42 pm

I made a smallish rhyme thingy for the easter poem XD
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:00 pm

rhyming is funalicious!!!!!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:02 pm

Ooh... i got an idea!! Let's tell stories/funny stories about our lives!!

Well, yeh see once i let my hamster run around im it's ball, and then my cat came up. It totally freaked out my hamster. So my hamster ran away, into a room with one exit. Then the cat followed, cuz it's dumb and doesn't know what the hamster is, and what it musta thought was a force field around the hamster. So then the hamster tries to leave and runs towards the door. My cat was there, and as i said, it's dumb so it gets scared and runs away from the hamster. Im like WTH!!! MY HAMSTER SCARED A CAT!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:08 pm

that's so funny!!!!! lol!

my kitten and pug like to chase eachother around and play hide and seek. so my kitten will hopp onto the table and my dog will run around the house looking for her. but when my dog gets close to where the cat is my kitten will hopp off whatever and land on my dogs head. it's so funny to watch......
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Somewhat similar to mine.. Lol.. Funny when "superior" animals scare or beat other animals.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:10 pm

yep!!!! got any other stories?????? i'm really bored tonight.....
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:13 pm

Hmm i got tons of stories! Can't ever think of lots at once, and really none when needed.

However. Well im in alaska, and there was a "warm" day for feburary! (30-40 degrees!!)

So anyway, it was really warm outside so during recess someone took off their coat. So, to annoy him someone took off their coat, put his on. People kept taking off their coats/putting other peoples coats on and in like 5 minutes half the people out their had no coat or someone elses coat on! when it was about 35 degrees out too!

K, not really funny but...

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:16 pm

that's really cold!!!!!! holy moly!!!!!

amazing story!!!! but at least it kept me entertained. i don't really have any good stories. i don't have a life...... *cries in shame* Sad

weird says my username should be desperate..... i can't settle on one i like. want to help me think of one?????
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:20 pm

Hmm.. Well, i saw some (a lot! it's like me posting we need people for our role play!) posts on that. Well, apparently they think it should reflect who you are in some way. It doesn't have to.. i dun think mine does! Dreamer sounds fairly cool to me, so i think you should keep it. Just my opinion though.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:21 pm

Yah, as more of my stories come ill post, and reference here for reminders on ones i forget about.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:22 pm

ok thanx!!!!! i think you're name's pretty good. you should get a skeleton avatar.......
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:23 pm

I was going to, but this page gives very little room. Couldn't find a good small one.

My avatar reflects me though. In many ways too.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:24 pm

the shield one????? is the thing in the middle an eagle?????
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Hmm im not really sure what it is. The shield is from zelda, but im not sure what the middle thing is.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:28 pm

ok...... well i have to go. i have logic homework. BYE!!!!!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Oh yah, and if you play zelda (particularly ocarina of time) go to this website!!!!! and try the stuff it says

http://www.northcastle.co.uk/guild/humour/zotherhumour.html

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next