Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essay

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Essay Empty Essay

Post  weirdiswhatilike Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:34 am

Looking down at the empty sheet of lined paper I thought of whatever I could about the cold war. What a dumb assignment! What did I know about this? I glanced around my room which was littered with crumpled paper. As I passed over my bed my eyes reached my closet door with a 5 foot mirror hanging in front. I studied the face that looked back with a frustrated look. My long curly black hair hung rumpled and messy and my makeup was smeared around the eyes. My bright lime green eyes lighting up my pale reflection. I was decent and had an okay body weight. I wasn't like super skinny but I wasn't chubby. I moved down to the light pink tank top that was wrinkled. I was also dressed in a pair of black and green cotton plaid pajama pants. I sighed and returned ot the paper in front of me. I stuck my tongue out disgusted and fed up with it. I looked over at my clock which read 11:17. I was goignt o be getting to bed late, again! I picked up my pencil and began scribbling the only facts that I knew about the damn subject.

"Labrae? Are you up yet?" called my step mom from downstairs.

Ugh, I rolled over and tossed the covers off. I slouched over to my dresser and picked out my uniform. I was going to wear a khaki skort with a navy blue polo. At least the uniform wasn't like gaggingly gross. I set the clothes on the edge of my bed and shuffled to my own bathroom. I slipped out of my night clothes and hopped into the shower. I washed my hair and body then got out and dried a little. I walked back to my room and shrugged on my school uniform. Once I had pulled my hair back in a ponytail I snatched my back pack and hurried downstairs. I dropped my bag a the front door then I went into the kitchen to get some breakfast. I quickly stuffed my small meal down then rushed outside. I walked to school, it was about 3 blocks away. Once I had arrived at my locker and gotten my books I settled into my first class. It was the last period when I was call to the front desk.

"Hi Labrae!" Mrs. Canlin waved cheerly.

I waved back and stepped into the office and slumped into a chair.

"Miss Lome, we have a call from your mom," Mr. Gohj mumbled.

I took the phone from his hands and held the receiver to my ear.

"Hey hun," an unfamiliar voice said.

"Um hi," I answered, "Um who are?"

"Why don't come find out?" the voice suggested teasingly.

I gawked a little and then remembered Mr. Gohj was watching.

I quickly hung up and looked at him. "Mr. Gohj, I have to go home."

"Fine," he said uninterestedly.

I grabbed my bag and jogged out of the school and ran home. When i opened the door I was standing in the nastiest thing I have ever seen. I was up in my ankles with blood! I screamed.
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Essay Empty Re: Essay

Post  CottonCandy Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Oh man... The last part is disgusting... I could just imagine blood pouring out behind the door! Ugh! pale I'm feeling sick... I just hope that doesn't come true! I love the story though! I wonder what will happen next...?
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:53 pm

Thanks!!!

I think its going to be kind of like a horror story... Question scratch scratch
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ellen ( Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:43 am

too lazy to log in. kind of gross,but i can handle it. update soon

ellen (

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:15 am

I was getting light headed and wanted to puke. I waded through the red liquid trying not to think about it. I picked my way through tot he kitchen and found that someone was standing there facing the wall. I sighed out of relief but then I looked to the wall and soon all the color I had left in my face was drained. High up against the was my mother pinned there like a poster. She hung there with a large knife protruding out of her gut that kept her stationed to the wall.

"Oh my god!" I said weakly. The person, a man, who was standing there turned around and looked at me meekly.

"Did you know her?" he asked sadly.

I tried to answer and was only able to whisper, "She was my mother."

The looked even more sad and waded towards me. "I am sorry that this happened."

Suddenly I was filled with anger and malice, "Why are you here? Who are you? Did you do this?" I demanded shriekingly.

The man studied me with a sober gaze then let go of eye contact. "I was to late."

Suddenly my anger was gone and I was filled with fatigue. But still where had all this blood come from? Even a grown woman didn't have enough to do this. I was even more dizzy now from the smell of the grotesque scene. I leaned against one of the corners and began some breathing exercises to calm me down. The man came to me and lifted me up into his arms as if I was like a kitten. I didn't protest or squirm. My vision was etched with blackness which would soon envelope me. I felt like rag doll being carried gingerly. The man slipped out of our back door then started walking towards our oak tree. Our oak tree was huge! It was at least 80 years old. I was barely holding on when suddenly we were eaten by the tree? I mean the tree opened up and like ate us! I was about to say something but I was silent as if there was no need for me to explain my surprise. I let the darkness wrap itself around me and all sense of reality was lost.

--------------------------------
Sorry its short have to go...
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:53 am

ok you must continue this story!!!! the suspense is killing me!!!!! affraid
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:03 am

Woah! It's getting really weird... Who was the murderer?! Ugh... I hate stories/shows that leave you hanging... And you're doing that to me! On monday I might strangle you.... jkjk! I would never do that to you! No *hug*
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:12 am

ok, that's good!!!!!! Laughing
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:45 am

Well if you wan't me to finish the story then you had better not do that...

*Huggles!!!*

I might update tonite...
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:53 am

Okay! *holds hand up* I swear not to kill you! I... Just... Need... To... Know... What... Happens....!!!
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:08 am

"Jewel? Jewel?" a song filled voice floated to me through a haze.

I let myself feel around. I was lying on something soft and warm with a dim glow around me. I soon allowed my eyes to flutter open and take in the scene before me. I looked to where I thought the voice was coming from. There sat the man next to me. He smiled in relief and turned to get something. I pushed myself up and leaned against the firm wall behind me. I surveyed the room. It was like a cave but made of wood. It looked like the inside of a tree! I gasped at this new knowledge scaring the man. He swiveled back around searching for the reason for me to do such a thing. When he had confirmed nothing was wrong he laughed lightly at my astonished face.

"Where am I?" I asked still disbelieving what was going on.

The man straightened up and faced me solemnly, "You are in Goy."

I looked at him flatly and let this new piece of information sink in. Then as I formed my next question the man answered it before it was even on my tongue. "My name is Diony, Bard of healing." He passed a small mug to me and motioned for me to drink the contents.

I took a sip and was surprised at the burning affect it had as it went down my throat. I coughed up half of what I had drank and set the cup down. "What is this?"

Diony laughed lightly and took the cup and placed it in my hands again. "It is a brew to restore you. It has some fire whiskey in it." He again made the motion for me to drink the mug full of the burning liquid. I put the mug to my lips and gulped it then quickly swallowed.

I gagged a little before saying something, "I have read about bards but they aren't supposed to be real."

Diony stared at me surprised but composed, " Well at least I won't have to explain," he murmured. "Well to narrow the place we are in we are in the stronghold of the kingdom Reldy."

I had also read about Goy and its seperate kingdoms it was mythical history class. In fact that was what I had to write an essay about after the one the about the cold war! I looked up at Diony with renewed reverance but annoyance all the same. "The realm of Goy is a myth!"

"Oh dear no Jewel all of it is real. How do you explain how we went into your tree and how your mother was murdered?" he asked sternly but gently.

I let my gaze drop and suddenly small tears spilled onto the pallet and coverlet. Diony reached over and wiped away one then held my chin in his large strong hand. His deep night sky blue eyes looking into my lime green eyes. "You have the most exquisite eyes I have ever encountered." he said softly.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked sadly.

"He is after you and you know it." he replied fiercely staring off into space. He let go of my chin and stood up. I also got up and stood. I looked down at myself and noticed I was still in my jeans and sprite t-shirt with dried blood staining them. I almost lost it then but then Diony thrust out to me a pile of clothing. "I'll leave you to change." He quickly swept out of the tree through a door.

I accepted the clothes whole heartedly and began shredding the blood defied clothes and threw them into a corner. I noticed a bowl full of water and took my shirt and ripped it into pieces. One half was bloody the other clean. I took this piece and soaked it in the water and washed my body. Once I was done with cleaning myself and dressed I also went out the door that Diony had gone out of. I hesitated a little and looked down at the clothes. They were made of what felt like cotton. It was a dress and pair of pants. They were a deep purple with a small straight gold embroiderment on the hem. I admired the dress and pants. They were light and flowy. I stepped out the door and soon was enveloped in light. I covered my eyes trying to adjust to the sudden light.
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:09 am

What is a bard? confused Oh well! I'm still lingering on a piece of spider web, waiting for more! (haha... that made no sense whatsoever) XD Cure me of my boredom! I miss you Sad This weekend has seemed really long to me...
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:25 am

Okay you have to read the Pellinor books then!!!

And join my rp group!!!

The Pellinor series by Allison Croggon.

There long but they explain what a bard is and there super good you have to get them and read them now!!!

I shall cure you of your boredom!!!

Okay when you click on the link below make sure when you look at the dining room you stare at the window for 30 seconds and then you will hear and see a faint picture of a ghost. Its of a woman from the civil war who was waiting for her husband and is murmuring. Turn up the volume all the way and you can't see or it until after 30 seconds.

Heres the link:

http://www.martectx.de/whatswrong.swf
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:26 am

I can't do it right now... My parents want me off Sad
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:30 am

Well do it as soon as you can!!!
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:55 am

I'm afraid to do it now! It's dark outside... Shocked
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:13 am

Oh just do it!

Its really cool!!!
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:42 am

I'm scared... Can I really trust you?
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:49 am

You can trust me!!!

I am super trustworthy!!!
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:00 pm

Eh... I'm still deathly afraid...
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:01 pm

Oh just do it!

Please!!!

Do it right now and then tell me what you think.
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:03 pm

HO-LLY!! OH!MY!GOSH! HOLY CRAP! OHMYGOSH!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THAT WAS SO FLIPPIN' SCARYYYYY!!!! Crying or Very sad I'm gonna cry... That scared the living crap outta me!!! I was sitting there, hugging myself, scared to death, and BANG!! This scary flippin' thing pops out at me!!! *sob* I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!

I totally forgot to do the ANI! Help me!!
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:08 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Did that scare you?

I jumped out of my chair like 7 feet!!!

It was so flippin' scary!!!
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:29 pm

I knew I couldn't trust you...! Just kidding! You knew I get scared really easily, right?
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:12 pm

Ya I thought it was hilarious once I stopped screaming...
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum