Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essay

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Essay - Page 4 Empty Re: Essay

Post  Shining Darkness Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 am

I see.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:26 am

Yup.
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:40 pm

weirdiswhatilike wrote:I couldn't figure out the next part. And then it popped in my head!!! Sorry for the wait...this is 3 years into the future.
---*---

"Halt, who trespasses on my land!" demanded a fair skinned girl with long thick curly black hair. A young boy of 15 stepped out from behind a bush. He was all raggedy and scraped up. "Who are you?" I barked. The Boy winced at my voice.

"I am Taji, I hail from the Castle of Reldy." he answered.

I narrowed my eyes and studied him, his aura was a light yellow. He was an ally. He was pale and bleeding in random places around his body, I circled him and noticed his back it had been flogged. It bled the worst. I immediately grabbed his arm and led him to my little tree home. I laid him face down on a pallet and readied a clean bowl of water. I went into myself and formed my energy to heal. I hummed softly and wetted my hands in the water I placed them onto his back he shuttered under my touch. I began singing filling the small room with odd words and melodies. When i had finished he had fallen asleep. I sighed and stepped out it was already dark out and the stars shone brightly illuminating the rock in the center of the valley. It had been two years since Diony had died I had almost finished my training, now I was a well skilled bard, many people came for my aid in many ways. Either through healing or protection, this boy looked like he needed both. I miss you Diony. It gets hard but I must keep going no matter what. I sighed again and climbed my tree. I would sleep up there tonight.
cool i forget and am lazy so can you send me the whole thing via email please?
but its good keep up the good work
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:41 pm

it is good really
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:48 am

Update!!!
---*---
"I think we should leave from this place," i had suggested while we tried fixing the damage the army had committed.

"It would be safer." Taji said thoughtfully. "But where would we go?"

I puzzled over this slowly but suddenly smiled, "Everywhere and anywhere! We are free birds and need to spread our wings."

Taji grinned widely at this thought. "But I am a wanted man!"

"Aren't we all?" I questioned solemnly.

Taji thought this bit over and kept working silently. I was as much wanted as Taji but not so much as easy game. They would have to over turn the entire world to get to me and even then they would have difficulty bringing me down. I think I might train Taji, it must have been fate that we met. After looking at him for a while now he wasn't much of a boy but more of a young man at the age of 19 or so. I my self was not that old, maybe at least 17 or 18. I just felt old and worn out from the years and trials. I had grown fond of Taji I might even end up falling for him. I giggled at this thought only to have Taji look at me oddly with the question burning his eyes.

"Its nothing." I said reassuringly. He nodded and returned his work just as before. When I suddenly mustered up the courage to ask him, "Taji are you married? How old are you also?"

Caught off guard Taji tried to find his mouth. "Um, well no and I am 19."

I sighed in relief we wouldn't have to deal with a wife and kid.
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:24 am

cool keep it coming
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:12 am

Yeah..
I really like it.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:13 am

who doesnt
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdiswhatilike Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:43 am

sry for the wait you guys, i have a ton to juggle right now...but here it is!!!

After i had packed all my essentials in a satchel I decided to see how Taji was doing. Man he needed to pack a lot! I stood there shocked looking at the monsterousity of a pile sitting on my front door mat. "God, Taji! We're not taking the whole place you know. Only the things that will aid us in whatever situation we get into and some personal items not a whole region! I don't remember you having this much stuff anyway. Wait, why do you have my other world undergarments? I thought I threw those away! And why do you need a 5 pairs of shoes? 1 or 2 should be sufficient enough." I asked and questioned goiing through his whole luggage. The two odf us reduced it to a satchel with a lot of difficulty on Taji's part.

Taji gathered the cooking supplies and night ware and stowed it away into saddle bags. Theses were attached to our horses. I gatheres some herbs and other medicinal supplies. Once we had done this we walked around the small valley making sure everyhting was packed that needed to be. I then had Taji stand with the horses while I wrapped up the valley. I summoned my power and leveled all the places that spoke of habitants and humans. The rock I covered with brambles and ivy and the tree I replaced its hollow abody with aged wood and ancient wisdom. The valley looked exactly how Diony had described it when he had first come upon the valley. I felt a sence of loniliness and loss. I turned to Taji who was to astonished to speak, when will he get used to the fact that Im a bard? He ceases to surprise me.

"Lets get going, the army might send another legion for you and me." I paused over the tree some more then climbed to my perch on the saddle.

Taji nodded but kept his eye on me, "Was it right to do that?"

"Yes." This way they won't find a single trace of us and nature will renew itself. A new start for history." I answered matter factly. I don't think I will ever return here anyway. My last memory of Diony was now gone and I needed to move on. I inhaled deeply then sighed and wriggled a little. I was ready. I walked out of that valley for the last time never to return...
weirdiswhatilike
weirdiswhatilike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:19 am

cool
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:15 am

Looks good so far.
Very Happy

although, I reccomend before posting you go through and edit some of it, or type it in a program with spell check and then copy and paste it here.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:08 am

i dunno it would be easier to keep on your part and a hell of a lot easier to update just put a fewenters in between and your gold and btw its AMASING
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum