Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is this a good idea?

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Vote_lcap80%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Vote_lcap20%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Empty - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Shining Darkness Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:12 pm

ok.. here we go.. i haven't done this before but.. ill put the essentials now, get a bit more detailed soon, and ill be happy to answer any AT LEAST SEMI REASONABLE question after...

The world is on the brink of chaos. There are two groups of people, one trying to push it towards chaos, one trying to stop them. The group the tries to push the world towards chaos tries to influence different leaders around the world into going to war with others. At the rate things are going a massive war will erupt, and thousands will die. Both groups have special powers. The evil ones don't use them much, because they are small in number, but they are recruiting others with less. Also, they are influencing the largest kingdoms to go to war. The ones that try to prevent them find the ones they aren't influencing, and try to get them to help in preventing the war.

You have to make at least 2 characters, one good, one evil. You can make more, but we should have more good than evil. Soon we we get 10 characters we can start, and more people join by getting "recruited". There are four races, (not exactly original...) Dwarves, wood elves, high elves, and humans (humes) Dwarves are slower, not very good at magic, but strongest. The racial bonuses they get are: Better with axes, stronger, and better at forging things. Wood elves are faster, and best with bows. They also live to be 1,000 years old (dwarves can reach 250, and humes 100 at best.) High elves live to be 1,250 years old, have a lot of skill in magic, and are faster than humes, slower than wood elves. Humes are short lived, and average. "average" meaning they have no racial bonuses, but they have can some skill in magic, bows, and other weapons. You can make humes have different skills, but they have to be balanced with weaknesses.
I'll tell you if it isn't balanced..

Templates!!

Name:
Race:
Good or evil:
Class:(mage=magic rogue=stealth warrior=close ranged weapons, spellwarrior=magic/weapons beastmaster=uses monsters/animals to fight sniper=ranged weapons)
Weapons:(what type of magic, ranged weapon, or close range, like healing/fire/water/wind magic..bows/ninja stars for ranged.. axe/sword/dagger for close range)
History:
Personality:

Yah... long template.. but you can do it (you can do them at seperate times!) And if it's a bit hard for you to find, again you can ask questions!! Note: If you are a beastmaster, you can't get really good "beasts" early. And kinda same for others.. you get better as the roleplay goes on, in skill/equipment..

Here's my template!

Name:
Race: High Elf
Good or evil: Good
Class:spellwarrior
Weapons:Fire/healing magic, swords
History:Traveled the world for a couple of years 50 years ago. After that he continued studying plants and animals, and the world in general, and learned a bit about magic. 3 years before now he began to practice magic more, and learned he had a lot of talent. 2 years after that he began to practice swordplay and found he had skill in fighting in that field too. Now he learned of the war brewing, and is looking for a way to prevent it.
Appearance:http://www.play.net/images/gs3/races/new/elves.gif One on the left, except with a darker version of the one on the right's clothes..
Personality:Kind, explains a lot of the stuff he knows when needed, but not more then that. Pretty trusting.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Shining Darkness Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:26 pm

ok..more complicated than i thought but.. oh well. Lol.. i was goofing off with poll. A lot. anyway, my title is a title, but not in english.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Dreamer Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:47 pm

do we really need to make two characters???
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:31 am

hmm.. not at first. if you REALLY don't want to it's fine.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:24 am

ok good! Very Happy
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:09 am

bet you can't read the title.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:14 am

nope! what does it say?
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:20 am

i forgot.. it was like 10:30 when i finished the post.

But if anyone can read it, good for them! lol.

And please post what it is!

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:20 am

you forgot?! oh dear.......
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:33 am

Now now, i hope you weren't gonna end that with "ie" dearie!

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:35 am

no don't worry beautiful, i always say oh dear.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:44 am

ok, dearie, because dearie is mine you know.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:47 am

yes, i know beautiful!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:55 am

*cracks knuckles* beware, I am a wicked player. Twisted Evil

~*~

Name: "Yin"
Race: Wood Elf
Good or evil: good
Class: spell warrior
Weapons:Wind magic, Dagger, Bow+arrows
History: Doesn't remember too much about past, or about how she received the scar on her left calf. Figures she was fighting some battle and lost. remembers nothing until she was about 104. Believes she learned weapons from an old master and magic from her father.
Appearance: white-blonde hair with dark brown eyes. Tall, slender but strong. Beautiful.
Personality: Kind, loyal, caring and truthful. Fun to be around. Has a severe temper when ticked off about something personal and can get pretty nasty.

---

Name: Yang
Good or evil: Evil
Class: Spell Warrior
Weapons:Fire, sword.
History: Father and mother were rich and pampered him well. He was given private instructors for magic and sword fight. Has always been on the side of evil.
Appearance: Dark hair with silver eyes, medium build. Very handsome.
Personality: cruel, un-loyal except to his fellow evil-doers. Very strong. Very charming to all types of women, and throws a fit when he doesn't get his way. Quite clever and agile with the mind.
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

http://waec4teens.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:04 am

Name:Amras
Race:wood elves
Good or evil:evil
Class:archer
Weapons:all bows (except crossbows)
History:
Appearance:i ripped this off of fire emblem because i found nothing better.http://www.feplanet.net/forums/uploads/av-822.jpg
Personality: Will shoot someone a lot quicker than he'll trust them. Generally stays to himself.

Last edited by Living Skeleton. on Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:06 am

Forgot name..

Name:Elrohir
Class:spellwarrior
Weapons:Fire/healing magic, swords
History:Traveled the world for a couple of years 50 years ago. After that he continued studying plants and animals, and the world in general, and learned a bit about magic. 3 years before now he began to practice magic more, and learned he had a lot of talent. 2 years after that he began to practice swordplay and found he had skill in fighting in that field too. Now he learned of the war brewing, and is looking for a way to prevent it.
Appearance:http://www.play.net/images/gs3/races/new/elves.gif One on the left, except with a darker version of the one on the right's clothes..
Personality:Kind, explains a lot of the stuff he knows when needed, but not more then that. Pretty trusting.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:50 pm

I will most likely post mine tomorrow, 'kay?
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:16 pm

That is just as fine as today.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:58 am

Name: Xylaria
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Sniper
Weapons: Bow
History: (Eh... I'll come up with this later)
Appearance:https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/sabrina100/elfwarrior32111_edited.jpg
Personality: Serious in war matters, kind...
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:13 am

i used an online generator.. for name

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:29 am

i don't understand what the class is.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:58 am

ok. "Class" isn't 100% necessary.. but ill explain in more detail.

"Class" essentially explains what type of character you have. say, mage. Mages use magic, so putting mage down signifies that.

i put down ____=____ because on the left is the class, so all the things on the left are all the classes. The right is the corresponding weapon/weapon type.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:46 am

I think my sheet works... I couldn't think of a name. I like names that start with Xs though.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:32 am

ok thanks skelly!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:46 am

Name: Arelia
Race: wood elf
Good or Evil: good
Weapon: bow and arrow
History: i'll do that later....
Appearance: https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii253/Evil-Irish-Wolf/?action=view&current=Elf-2.jpg
Personality: fun, energetic, can be serious.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum