Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is this a good idea?

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 4 Vote_lcap80%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 4 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 4 Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:49 am

i don't care much anymore... but i still felt like pointing it out.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 4 Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Dreamer Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:52 am

true, true!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:55 am

maybe. Wink

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Name:Aru
Race:Hume
Good or evil:Evil!
Weapons:Daggers.
History: His house caught on fire when his parents weren't home 12 years ago, so he left. He never found his parents, so he lived on his own since, stealing things to stay alive.
Appearance:http://blog.shikiryu.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/assassins-creed-20060921105332117.jpg
Personality:Doesn't care much about anyone but himself. He'll help others only when it could benefit him.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Ok... now when you all are ready we can start...

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:15 am

I'm ready to start!
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:32 am

ditto.
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

http://waec4teens.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:01 am

i just have to say, i love your siggy! it's awesome! i love johnny depp.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:34 am

haha, thank you. queen
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:59 am

ok.. let's start monday. (the 28th)

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:11 am

oh, one more thing. Apparently some of us like first person, and some like 3rd person. Before we start i think we ought to vote which we use..

first.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:29 am

I am Press. I say 3rd

All who do not obey will suffer my mighty wrath. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:14 am

Haha! I agree whole-heartedly with Press!

3rd ftw!!

Now Dreamer, you better say third else I might have to... *giggle* do some things to you...

Jk! lol
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:27 am

3rd? well, i could go either way... it would probably work best actually. Ok, 3rd person then. so... let's start soon?

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:03 am

I always get my way. ^_^
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:19 am

I didn't care much. And i could've just said first person... but i voted. Anyway... yah. So.. Ok.

*sigh* ok, one thing i forgot to put earlier... which'll delay this a day or two.

We start in the Kingdom of Uton. The starting villages/towns are

Byton
Ashford(near a volcano)
Wednesvasser
Timberwick (a town inside a large forest, the Timberfall Wood)
Silverdon (the capital)

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:22 am

"Name:
Race: High Elf
Good or evil: Good
Class:spellwarrior
Weapons:Fire/healing magic, swords
History:Traveled the world for a couple of years 50 years ago. After that he continued studying plants and animals, and the world in general, and learned a bit about magic. 3 years before now he began to practice magic more, and learned he had a lot of talent. 2 years after that he began to practice swordplay and found he had skill in fighting in that field too. Now he learned of the war brewing, and is looking for a way to prevent it.
Appearance:http://www.play.net/images/gs3/races/new/elves.gif One on the left, except with a darker version of the one on the right's clothes..
Personality:Kind, explains a lot of the stuff he knows when needed, but not more then that. Pretty trusting."

forgot name there. it's Itan.. by the way he's from Wednesvasser.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:26 am

Living Skeleton. wrote:Name:Amras
Race:wood elves
Good or evil:evil
Class:archer
Weapons:all bows (except crossbows)
History:
Appearance:i ripped this off of fire emblem because i found nothing better.http://www.feplanet.net/forums/uploads/av-822.jpg
Personality: Will shoot someone a lot quicker than he'll trust them. Generally stays to himself.

from timberwick.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:28 am

Living Skeleton. wrote:Name:Aru
Race:Hume
Good or evil:Evil!
Weapons:Daggers.
History: His house caught on fire when his parents weren't home 12 years ago, so he left. He never found his parents, so he lived on his own since, stealing things to stay alive.
Appearance:http://blog.shikiryu.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/assassins-creed-20060921105332117.jpg
Personality:Doesn't care much about anyone but himself. He'll help others only when it could benefit him.

From silverdon.

Lot's of posts in a row! sorry.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:33 am

OK OK I GIVE I'LL START!!!!!!!!! gimme a moment, please
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:42 am

ok..

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:52 am

ok, here goes nothing.
---

Yin looked around the bar, half-way through the curtains of white-blonde hair. Not many customers tonight. Just the usual drunks. She rolled her eyes, disgusted.

"For you miss?" The bartender asked.

"Just some water, please." She said off-handedly, not really paying attention. He nodded and got a glass of cold water. She drank it heartily. The Timberwick Tavern was the best place around. Crystal clear water despite the war. Yin had a good feeling that would change soon.
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:04 am

((hmm... nice, you integrated where your person lives into the beginning.))

Amras walked into the tavern, planning on eavesdropping on people who were talking about the war. He was disappointed when he noticed there weren't many people there. He sighed, but still hoped to hear some new information. He walked up to the bartender and said one word: "Mead."
The bartender knew exactly what he meant, due to the amount Amras has done this recently. After this Amras walked off to a corner and took a seat.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm...

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:00 am

CottonCandy wrote:Name: Xylaria
Race: Wood Elf
Good or evil: Good
Class: Sniper
Weapons: Bow
History: (Eh... I'll come up with this later)
Appearance:https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/sabrina100/elfwarrior32111_edited.jpg
Personality: Serious in war matters, kind...

She's from Timberwick. Haha... Lots of people from here.

My turn, I'm assuming?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xylaria sat by the rushing stream, silently splashing her feet in the cold water. She lifted her head and looked up at the sky past the green trees. She realized it had gotten dark. "I better get going," Xylaria mumbled to herself, surprised that the time had just slipped away. She often found herself daydreaming about handsome elves; she couldn't help it. She fixed her light blonde hair and put it back into its usual style: a half-up half-down braid. She put her boots on, and quickly ran toward her home. Well, Xylaria didn't really run, it was more of a swift glide, her feet barely brushing against the ground.

Once Xylaria had reached her home, she hesitated at the front door. She wasn't sure if she should go home quite yet. She had a feeling she should go to the tavern. She hadn't been there in many years. She shrugged, and strolled toward the tavern. She hummed an old tune, and approached the door. She quietly walked through, feeling a bit uneasy. Her eyes searched the tavern, and she noticed it was quite empty. She sighed in relief, glad that she knew none of the drunkards there. She slid onto a stool, and focused at the floor. The bartender grunted, and she looked up, surprised to see him in front of her, looking at her with a questionable look. Xylaria shook her head, since she wasn't enough of a fool to drink. The bartender rolled his eyes, and walked away.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:04 am

((well, we've got a good person in timberwick.. i have an evil in the capital.. heh))

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum