Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is this a good idea?

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 5 Vote_lcap80%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 5 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 5 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 5 Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  CottonCandy Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:06 am

((Haha... I'm so bored right now...))
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 5 Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:13 am

Ok...

------------------------------------------------------

Amras heard a few people talk about the war, but he had known everything people had said for awhile. He continued to sip his mead, having little else to do at the moment.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:50 am

((lol. Alright. Let's make something exciting happen. Like a cell phone ringing. lol jk.))

Xylaria listened intently to the conversations around her. Her eyes staring off into space. "The war..." she silently repeated, hearing the words of an older elf. Her head lifted up at this word. Then she noticed a beautiful elf sitting just a few seats away from her. She had beautiful, almost white hair. She was so elegant... Xylaria was a bit jealous. An elf like her could probably attract any elf in the whole forest. She sighed and leaned her head on her fist.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:11 pm

Hmm.. i've seen most of these people before. But I haven't seen that girl with the blonde hair. She seems.. different than the rest of the people i see around here. Same with the the girl with the white-blonde colored hair.. Amras thought as he finished his mead. He pulled a few coins from his pocket, walked up to the bartender, handed him his glass and the coins and left without saying anything. He walked a bit out of town to his tent in the woods. He practiced his archery on the tree right by his tent. He felt pretty confident in his skills, having practiced for a few months. Right before Amras went to sleep he considered the two girls he saw in the tavern, and wondered why they seemed so different.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:14 am

Yin looked swiftly to the old man who was talking about the war and silently slipped over the the table. She needed to hear this.

"Yes...It's getting worse. Five battles lost to the republic." Another man shook his head.

"And no hostiges. All killed. That general what's his name...Yang is going to be promoted. Admiral. Pretty son, he could be the prince." Yin frowned. Damn She thought, the pain pulsing back into her veins. She walked over to the bar, put a piece of gold on the counter for the bartender, then stalked angrily out of the tavern.

Yin sprinted to a small creek as fast as she could go, which took her not more than a minute, then rested by it's cool banks. when she caught her breath, she leaped up and kicked a near-by tree as hard as she could. Then the pain shocked her toes.

"Owowowowowowowowow!!!" she hopped on one foot and held the other with her hands through the thin leather boots. Then Yin sighed, sitting back down, taking off the boot and dipping it in the cool water. WHY was this happening?
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

http://waec4teens.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:42 am

((*pokes dreamer* Hello? you coming? *pokes again* role play has started!

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:14 am

Xylaria watched wordlessly as the flawless elf swiftly walked out the door after hearing the conversation about the war. She slowly got up, and walked out. "Well that was interesting... At least I got a little bit of information about that war," Xylaria mumbled to herself. She dragged herself back to her house, and entered through the wooden door. She looked around at the honey-colored walls, feeling an odd sense of relief. She was glad she lived in a home with rich elves, so she was able to live in a home built in a tree. Without these riches, she wouldn't have this type of luxury.

Xylaria brushed her fingers softly against the rounded walls. She looked up the winding staircase, and proceeded upward. Once she had reached the next room, she found one of her favorite possessions: a piano. She glided softly onto the bench in front of it, and laid her hands onto the ivory keys. She quietly played a song built into her memory, humming along with it. She swayed with the music, all her thoughts drifting away...
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Thu May 01, 2008 10:56 am

((Why do i have to have the only evil person here??!

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Thu May 01, 2008 11:01 am

Dreamer wrote:Name: Arelia
Race: wood elf
Good or Evil: good
Weapon: bow and arrow
History: i'll do that later....
Appearance: https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii253/Evil-Irish-Wolf/?action=view&current=Elf-2.jpg
Personality: fun, energetic, can be serious.

dreamer... there's your template. please help now?

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Thu May 01, 2008 11:22 am

((I have an evil character, who did you think Yang was? HMMM?!?! haha. ))
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Thu May 01, 2008 11:25 am

here as in mentioned so far, or known where is. He's in i think Silverdon. Or wednesvasser.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sun May 04, 2008 6:21 am

((let's continue!! please?))

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Mon May 05, 2008 7:03 am

((I agree, but I posted last... So...))
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue May 06, 2008 10:29 am

i want dreamer or press to go.. my guy already went to sleep so i want them to go before the next day.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Fri May 09, 2008 9:38 am

um... who's my character again?
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Fri May 09, 2008 9:44 am

((Smoooooth. You just pulled a press. That takes talent. Wink ))
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Fri May 09, 2008 9:44 am

*bows* why thank you!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri May 09, 2008 1:26 pm

Living Skeleton. wrote:
Dreamer wrote:Name: Arelia
Race: wood elf
Good or Evil: good
Weapon: bow and arrow
History: i'll do that later....
Appearance: https://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii253/Evil-Irish-Wolf/?action=view&current=Elf-2.jpg
Personality: fun, energetic, can be serious.

dreamer... there's your template. please help now?

Seem familiar?

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sun May 11, 2008 12:23 am

Living Skeleton. wrote:

Templates!!

Name:
Race:
Good or evil:
Class:(mage=magic rogue=stealth warrior=close ranged weapons, spellwarrior=magic/weapons beastmaster=uses monsters/animals to fight sniper=ranged weapons)
Weapons:(what type of magic, ranged weapon, or close range, like healing/fire/water/wind magic..bows/ninja stars for ranged.. axe/sword/dagger for close range)
History:
Personality:
K name Bobby
Race wood elf
good
class rouge sniper and wants to be a ninja type assasin
wepons healing magic and bows likes long bows though
histry brougt up a hunter and discovered he has magic at an early age so got trained by th village healer
age 125
apearance no one knows
personality loaner but wants to be part of a groupe verry strong in his beliefs and veery good sinse of good and bad
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sun May 11, 2008 12:29 am

Dreamer wrote:oh yes! i loved that part of the book! ya know the part when it revealed the part about him and lilly... i might have cried my eyes out at that point.... Sad

but ya i know what you mean...
that was my favorite part of the book
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sun May 11, 2008 12:32 am

Living Skeleton. wrote:lol... i dunno. one kid in the 6th grade is noticably shorter then me too. There's a bunch of short 6th graders in my school.
i am in high school for 7 or 8 more days and i am taller than 5-8 an am taller than a lot of kids and a few teachers
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sun May 11, 2008 12:34 am

Living Skeleton. wrote:Yep... i switched because i qualified for the "highly gifted program"

Awkwardly there are way more short highly gifted kids... so yah, i fit in more there.

Of course, my wierdness isn't exactly shared there.
i moved when i was going in to 4th grade and the schools here are so far behind i didnt learn anything till 8th grae and was in all the "high classes" so thats pathetic
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sun May 11, 2008 12:42 am

Living Skeleton. wrote:I didn't care much. And i could've just said first person... but i voted. Anyway... yah. So.. Ok.

*sigh* ok, one thing i forgot to put earlier... which'll delay this a day or two.

We start in the Kingdom of Uton. The starting villages/towns are

Byton
Ashford(near a volcano)
Wednesvasser
Timberwick (a town inside a large forest, the Timberfall Wood)
Silverdon (the capital)
im from well bobby is from timberwick
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sun May 11, 2008 12:51 am

bobby was sitting in the tvern listening to the sincless babble like any one here would leave there easy life to help the war but then again that guy who had ordered the mead and the blond and yin they might help
bobby leaves and goes home not far from the town in the woods
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Sun May 11, 2008 7:06 am

((Alright... I'll just resume with a one-liner. I'm terribly sorry))

Xylaria's hands slowed as the end of the song approached. She lingered on the last few notes, and struck the last chord. She dragged herself up to her room, and lay on her bed, and drifted into a deep sleep.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum