Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is this a good idea?

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 7 Vote_lcap80%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 7 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 7 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 7 Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Cleston Tue May 20, 2008 9:51 am

well you can go first ha ha
good luck
( secreat power FYI I am impecibly good with a bow)
too late
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 7 Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Shining Darkness Tue May 20, 2008 10:24 am

"Well.. fine." Amras said. He selected his finest arrow from is quiver. He felt he had to make this shot. Aiming carefully, he shot and he hit right outside the very center of the target. "Well... try to beat that," Amras said, his overconfidence showing.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sun May 25, 2008 9:58 am

my charictor picked up his bow and barley looking shot dead in the middle
"ill still go hunting and i dont like mead so ill but you one soorry to trick you
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sun May 25, 2008 10:44 am

"Dang your good.. But honestly, i'll pay for the COST of mead then, use the money however you like" Amras said. Then he pulled 3 silver coins out of a bag and handed them to Bobby. "Ok, where do you want to look? I was gonna look over by the lake, but if you want to look elsewhere we can?" Amras inquired, obviously still disappointed about losing the contest.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sun May 25, 2008 10:47 am

its up to you but be warned i shoot fast not just at animals Wink (thats a wink) so no funny biz
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sun May 25, 2008 10:52 am

"No funny business from me either. But what about the rest of you? want to come along? i'll be going to town later if i get much from this hunting trip." Amras said with an inquiring look at yin and xylaria.

------------------------------------

Dreamer, PLEASE start. And cleston we need to wait for cc and press.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sun May 25, 2008 10:53 am

~groan` well...... ok
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sun May 25, 2008 11:00 am

i know. Especially because we are the only ones who really come here anymore.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sun May 25, 2008 11:02 am

yeah perdy much
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Thu May 29, 2008 12:52 pm

((Eh. I haven't gotten on for ages upon ages. Things are rushing by so fast!))

Xylaria looked up at Amras, having totally not paid any attention to the contest. "Er... why not? I guess I'll come along."
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Thu May 29, 2008 1:06 pm

((ha.. i thought you'd forgotten about these forums... well, more like i thought you'd left them and dreamer forgot. anyway, hi! we need press to do something before we continue.))

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Sat May 31, 2008 2:26 pm

((Dreamer and weird never talk about the forum anymore. They must have forgotten about it... I admit, I forgot for however long it was. I just don't think about the forum anymore. I used to be obsessed with it... Now I've found other things to do....))
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:12 am

Go figure... I'm changing my name soon. I'll post what it is later, after i change.

Oh well. These forums are dying.. i'll advertise later.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:29 am

whatta ya mean changin your name?????????
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:51 am

Username.

Not roleplay. dunno why i put it here.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:38 am

Oh... Alrighty ^_^
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Living S Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:07 pm

what now? these forums seem to have.. died. People need to post more!! (including you cc)

Living S

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:06 am

i know but why are you changin the name its ok??????
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:38 am

meh... I find it too weird.

Ok, i'm not changing. Sorry for confusing you all, but saying that made me notice: These are the weird forums, so it's probably better than the rest of the ones i could come up with later.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:41 pm

yeah but can we get back to the role playing??????
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:34 am

Uhhhnnnnn....

I'm so bored x.x

All I've done is go on the internet and play Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I'm a sucker for that game xD
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:26 am

Ocarina of time is good. Twilight Princess is SLIGHTLY better in my opinion though.

I'm playing fire emblem path of radiance some more. Wanna beat it for the "bonuses" you can get in radiant dawn. Such as boosted stats for some characters.

I'm bored too.. *sigh*

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:30 am

i guess thats a no i like ocarana of time but its a close second to twilight princess and a close third is wind waker i am replaying it
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  living s Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:05 pm

i like majoras mask more than windwaker. but those are 4 good.. No, great games.

living s

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Curse it.. press hasn't been posting, so i say we continue. K?

-----------------------------
"Come on, Bobby," Amras said striding into the woods, hardly making a sound, knowing that if he did he could scare possible prey. As soon as he got to the lake he said to Bobby "We should climb a tree and wait for animals to come to get a drink." "Hey, Xylaria, can you use a bow? I have a spare in my tent. It's not far from here. I could go get it if you want to help." Amras said very shortly after.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum