Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Is this a good idea?

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 8 Vote_lcap80%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 8 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 8 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 8 Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Cleston Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:54 am

nah ill find it my own way

returning half an hour later with a deer and a few rabits

(majoras mask is in a whole nother class three up in the top level)
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 8 Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Living S Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:15 pm

"Hmm. Good job. So far all that has come to the lake is a boar, shortly after you left, and a deer that came about 15 minutes after." Amras said while skinning them. "We can sell the pelts or make clothes out of them. I eat the meat, and I do several different things with the bones. If you are incapable, I'll take apart what you have. Oh yeah, I'm gonna have to go find some stone and wood to start a fire. If anyone wants food, I will cook it for you."

Living S

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:29 am

thanks but i cook my own ill give you half of thhe deer and i want the pelt
i keep the rabits they make a decent stew if you find any wild onions or stuff like that i wouldnt say no
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:24 am

"Whatever." Amras said before walking into the woods. He came back later with several tree branches. He piled them up before getting two rough stones and hitting them together to make sparks to start the fire. "There we go.." He said before cooking some of the deer meat. "I'll leave that and begin to get the boar meat. Yin, Xylaria, do you want some?" He asked without bothering to stop taking apart the boar.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:06 am

Xylaria looked away in disgust. "I prefer not to eat things with faces," she commented angrily.
How can others be so cruel? They eat animals and think nothing of it.... She thought to herself.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:47 am

Hmm.. I think I know what she's thinking. Amras thought. I've gone through this with others before..Normally they might say that they have a life too, we have no right to take it from them. He considered which of his responses to use if she commented further while he finished skinning the animals, starting the fire, and getting the meat to cook. "If you wish not to eat it, it is your choice. As it is my choice to eat it..." He said, beginning to figure out how he could get more money, as he was running out. Maybe if he took advantage of the war somehow, join the army or something he could get money at a steadier rate. He was confident with his bow skills, but not so confident about being able to kill someone pointlessly.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:00 pm

well im gonna take this back home anyone wanna join me?
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:54 am

Amras checked the meat, and decided it was cooked enough now. He began to put out the fire before taken the meat off and cutting it into smaller pieces to put in his pack. When he heard Bobby ask him if he'd like to bring the meat back to his house he agreed, on the condition that they bring his portion of the prey back to his tent first. As he waited for a response he continued packing the meat and pelts from the animals.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:56 am

hey remember the one pelt is mine
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:09 pm

"You had some, but so did I." Amras said in reply to bobby's statement. He then judged how much there was and decided that his pack wouldn't be able to carry everything they had. He thought it was a good idea to tell Bobby this, so he said "Hey, Bobby, we're going to have to use your back for some of this, because we got so much."

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:28 am

k no prob
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum