Weird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is this a good idea?

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 6 Vote_lcap80%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 6 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 6 Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Press2000 Sun May 11, 2008 10:39 am

((
Cleston wrote:
Living Skeleton. wrote:lol... i dunno. one kid in the 6th grade is noticably shorter then me too. There's a bunch of short 6th graders in my school.
i am in high school for 7 or 8 more days and i am taller than 5-8 an am taller than a lot of kids and a few teachers

I beat you. 14, 8th grade, 5' 9" almost 5' 10"

And you wouldn't happen to have read Pendragon at all, would you?))

Yin sniffed back some escaping tears and breathed deeply. Then, the sudden snap of a twig jolted her brain awake. He head spun around and she saw someone coming. Quickly and lithely, she jumped from the ground and silently onto a branch ten feet up and watched as a figure came through the brush. Yin had noticed him faintly at the bar, and he seemed sober. Maybe worth talking to?

As silently as she went up she came down and went up behind the man. "Hi," her voice had always been smooth like silk, yet surprising.
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

http://waec4teens.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

- .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. . - Page 6 Empty Re: - .... . / -... .- .-.. .- -. -.-. .

Post  Cleston Mon May 12, 2008 8:43 am

yeah am waiting for the new one
k WHAT THE HE**!!!!! oh its just you yin 'sup???
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Tue May 13, 2008 10:05 am

((It comes out in...*checks site* 7 days.

SHIT. 7 days. Crap uhmm...I better start saving money....

Whos your favorite character? And have you read twilight?))

Yin jumped a bit. She didn't mean to scare him. "How do you know my name?" she quipped. She'd never met him before...had she?
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Tue May 13, 2008 10:11 am

Amras woke up and decided he was getting low on arrows. He went out to begin making more before going out hunting.

(one hour later)

Immediately after he finished making arrows Amras went out to go hunting. Before finding animals he found two people he recognized from the tavern.
"Hello" he said simply, startling them both. "I'm Amras, apparently your name is Yin, but who are you?" he said directing the last bit at Bobby.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Tue May 13, 2008 11:33 am

Xylaria woke up with a start, a bead of sweat finding its way down the side of her pale skin. She had just had a nightmare... Something with the war, but she couldn't quite remember. She was still shaking, so she decided to go out on a walk. She silently, but quickly, made her way out of the house.
Xylaria walked into the woods, going down by the stream where she had been a few hours earlier. She heard some voices, and she hid behind a tree, listening intently to their conversation. "So she is Yin..." Xylaria quietly let the words escape from her lips.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Wed May 14, 2008 4:20 am

Yin jumped and whirrled to see another elf. He said his name was armas.

"Wait, I saw you at the tavern..." She mumbled. Her brain started to flicker slightly with realization.

~*~

Yang walked proudly down the hall, his red cape trailing brilliantly behind him. Yet no matter how regal he looked, no one looked to him. They all could feel his tension. He was extremely angry, looking for someone. His narrowed eyes scanned the hallway, daring anyone to call themselves bold enough to look at him. A single name echoed through his mind.

Yin...Yin...Yin... Dammit, why couldn't he forget?
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Wed May 14, 2008 8:44 am

Hey, one question press, where's Yang from?

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Press Wed May 14, 2008 9:18 am

uhhh........idk. >.< I dun feel like signing in tho, sorry.

I'll figure it out later, k?

Press

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Wed May 14, 2008 9:19 am

ok.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Wed May 14, 2008 10:12 am

The other one's name was Amras. Xylaria tilted her head, trying to listen even closer. She kept leaning in... farther... farther... She was barely clutching the tree, when she suddenly lost her handle and... Fump! She had fallen onto the ground full of leaves. Xylaria scrambled up, embarrassed. She brushed off her clothes and cleared her throat. "Er..." she mumbled, looking at the leaves on the ground.
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Wed May 14, 2008 10:24 am

Amras turned around and pulled out his bow. "What in the?!?" he said. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He said to Xylaria.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Thu May 15, 2008 11:09 am

bobby took all the entrants as a possible spy but soon found them all to be safe.... for now "who here has felt the fear or wrath of the king in one way or another and who wants to do something???? well i do say AY if your in
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Thu May 15, 2008 11:20 am

"I think if we get enough people to influence the war we could overthrow authority and become more powerful. I'm gonna do that. Who's joining me?" (takes note, my guy is evil, and apparently all of your are not. Correct me if i'm wrong) Amras said, his bow and arrows still pointing at Xylaria because she hadn't responded. "Wait... I recognize you from the tavern. Apparently you have just as much right as most of us so..." Amras put down his bow, right after shooting the arrow right onto a tree branch above Xylaria's head.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cotton C Fri May 16, 2008 8:27 am

Xylaria flinched when Amras took out his bow, ready to shoot. Even once he let go of the arrow, she was still uneasy. "Um... I am Xylaria..." she told them quietly. "I was just walking by..." she slowly continued.

((I'm too lazy to log in =]))

Cotton C

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri May 16, 2008 8:46 am

((apparently you're not the only one.. *points to press*))

"Well... so, now that we know eachother's names, what are we gonna do?" Amras said. "Well... i was hunting when i ended up finding you all. I'm gonna continue soon if you all don't mind." Amras looked at each person, waiting for a response.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Fri May 16, 2008 10:18 am

well looks like you forgot me im bobby and i dont know if everyone here is trustworthy we should have a test but what??? how about a brawl all who are in speek up (sneekyness)
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri May 16, 2008 10:38 am

"Well, we can't prove if we're trustworthy can we?" Amras said "Anyone wanna go hunting with me though?" Amras said.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Fri May 16, 2008 10:55 am

nah but i will have a shooting contest with you loser buys the winner a good ol pint of mead
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Fri May 16, 2008 1:07 pm

Ooh.. i like mead. thought Amras. I should go hunting though.. i don't have too much money, and i'm low on food. "Well, i suppose i'll have the contest... what shall the rules be?" amras asked.

------------------------------

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sat May 17, 2008 10:46 am

an oak ring attached to a tree
hit it in the middle
closest wins and ill hunt with you if you win
good luck.... really
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  CottonCandy Sat May 17, 2008 12:24 pm

"A contest?" Xylaria looked uneasy. "I think I might just watch..."
CottonCandy
CottonCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sat May 17, 2008 12:25 pm

ok fine with me
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleston Sat May 17, 2008 12:27 pm

CC check your PM's
Cleston
Cleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Shining Darkness Sun May 18, 2008 4:12 am

Alright... you go first.

Shining Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Press2000 Mon May 19, 2008 9:30 am

Much commotion went on as Yin lost herself in thought. When she came back, the two men were going to have a shooting contest and a girl showed up. It looked like she fell out of a tree or something. Yin remembered seeing her at the bar and smiled slightly for a fraction of a moment then looked to the others, waiting for the contest to begin.
Press2000
Press2000
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum